Tommy Bahama Bermuda Mattress
Our Tommy Bahama Home collection of mattresses brings together two well-known and respected brands -- Tommy Bahama and Therapedic. Both brands inspire the world to relax by promoting a lifestyle that emphasizes comfort, rest, and relaxation in the home but now, that lifestyle will include sleep, too.
Tommy Bahama At Therapedic, we use innovative and high quality materials to create mattresses that make the bedroom a sanctuary for rest and relaxation.
Every mattress in our Tommy Bahama Home Quilted Innerspring and Hybrid collections incorporates our Floating Foam, which offers dynamic comfort that provides a unique sensation of floating with gentle support.
Therapedic's Floating Foam has several benefits:
- High density for a plush feel.
- Increased airflow allowing for high breathability.
- New levels of comfort.
- Superior durability.
- Healthy, non-toxic eco-friendly foam - 90+% renewable content.
- Each model also includes a high density encased coil unit in the base of the mattress for bottom support, no motion transfer, and superior durability. Beautifully finished with attractive stretch-knit, tropical themed covers, these collections epitomize the island-inspired Tommy Bahama brand.
Our Hybrid collection further enhances the comfort of the quilted innerspring collection with a full layer(s) of floating foam atop individually wrapped coils resulting in added support and comfort.
Wrapped coils and floating foam combined for total comfort.
Benefits of Quilted Innerspring:
- Superior body-conforming comfort and support
- Head and foot zone for balanced comfort
- Encased coils reduce motion transfer Benefits of Floating Foam
- Increased density with high density and plush feel
- Increased airflow and high breathability
- Innovative feel with new levels of comfort
- Healthy, non-toxic and eco-friendly foam made of 90+% renewable content
- Superior durability